We’re in the business of making sure our clients get the highest quality service they require. Because we are successful when you are successful.
Check out all of our certifications across our global site locations.
ISO 9001:2015 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
ISO 27001:2013 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Personiv is ISO 27001:2013 certified by the BSI since 2011 for processes of all operations and support functions. We have a Security Council responsible for ISMS compliance and GRC function to monitor the implementation.
- Information Security Policies — We have policies published in the ISMS and reviewed for compliance on a regular basis.
- Organization of Information Security — organizational chart with high-level responsibilities based on role are clearly defined.
- Human Resource Security — We have clearly defined procedures for onboarding and offboarding when it comes to information security.
- Asset Management — process is defined for managing data assets and how they should be protected and secured. Our organization keeps track of hardware, software, and databases and ensures data integrity.
- Access Control — procedure is defined for employee access to be limited to different types of data and access privileges are set and the responsibility for maintaining them.
- Physical and Environmental Security — procedures are defined for securing buildings and internal equipment.
- Operations Security — guidelines are documented on how to collect and store data securely.
- Communications Security — procedure is defined and adhered that covers security of all transmissions within an organization’s network.
- System Acquisition, Development, and Maintenance — details the processes for managing systems in a secure environment are defined and adhered.
- Supplier Relationships — procedures are defined for organization interaction with third parties while ensuring security.
- Information Security Incident Management — describes the best practices for how to respond to security issues.
- Information Security Aspects of Business Continuity Management — covers how business disruptions and major changes should be handled.
- Compliance — government or industry regulations relevant to the organization are identified and adhered.
We meet PCI Compliance Standards for IT & Physical security and systems in the infrastructure.
- Safeguard cardholder data by implementing and maintaining a firewall.
- Create custom passwords and other unique security measures rather than using the default setting from your vendor-supplied systems.
- Safeguard stored cardholder data.
- Encrypt cardholder data that is transmitted across open, public networks.
- Anti-virus software is implemented and actively updated.
- Created and sustained secure systems and applications.
- Keep cardholder access limited by need-to-know.
- Users with digital access to cardholder data are unique identifiers.
- Physical access to cardholder data is restricted.
- Network resources and cardholder data access are logged and reported.
- Run frequent security systems ASV-VA, network PT, and process tests.
- Address information security throughout your business by creating a policy.
SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who can explain Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools. A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics and assign team member roles and responsibilities.
Black belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the define, measure, analyze, improve and control (DMAIC) model by Six Sigma principles. They have basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, can identify non-value-added elements and activities and can use specific tools.
A Certified Six Sigma Black Belt will:
- Define projects for Green Belts and Yellow Belts.
- Mentor and guide Green Belts and Yellow Belts in the completion of their projects.
- Utilize statistical analysis software to draw valid statistical conclusions, depict relationships, analyze measurement systems, test hypotheses, design experiments, and apply statistical process control.
- Manage more advanced Six Sigma projects and serve as a leader and change agent for projects that span the enterprise.
- Lead organization-wide improvement efforts.
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATION
The Six Sigma Green Belt professionals in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects
A Certified Six Sigma Green belt can assist the organization in identifying current problems and their scope, develop solutions to those problems, help achieve the much-needed process improvements leading to cost savings, higher quality, improved delivery, and increased profit margins.
SSAE – SOC1 COMPLIANCE
SOC for Service Organizations reports are designed to help service organizations that provide services to other entities, build trust and confidence in the service performed and controls related to the services through a report by an independent CPA. Each type of SOC for Service Organizations report is designed to help service organizations meet specific user needs:
SOC 1: Report on Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to User Entities’ Internal Control over Financial Reporting
Reporting on an Examination of Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to User Entities’ Internal Control Over Financial Reporting, are specifically intended to meet the needs of entities that use service organizations (user entities) and the CPAs that audit the user entities’ financial statements (user auditors), in evaluating the effect of the controls at the service organization on the user entities’ financial statements.
There are two types of reports for these engagements:
- Type 1 — report on the fairness of the presentation of management’s description of the service organization’s system and the suitability of the design of the controls to achieve the related control objectives included in the description as of a specified date.
- Type 2 — report on the fairness of the presentation of management’s description of the service organization’s system and the suitability of the design and operating effectiveness of the controls to achieve the related control objectives included in the description throughout a specified period.
Personiv Coimbatore have completed both Type 1 & 2 Reporting in 2019.
CII 3-STAR CERTIFICATION FOR EHS COMPLIANCE
This certification ensures that Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) initiatives are top-rated to enhance our global standing, protect employees, and behave responsibly towards the society and the environment. This certification acknowledges extraordinary contribution by the organizations towards:
- Conserving critical environmental resource
- Handling occupational health and hygiene issues
- Promoting best practices in Safety to improve performance and productivity
- Facilitating Innovative & efficient management practices in EHS
Confederation of Indian Industries, Southern Region conducts annual EHS excellence award and rating program to recognize and motive the companies to adopt innovative practices.
- Thorough on-site assessment was conducted to verify the organization’s commitment towards providing better workplace to ensure health & safety of the employees and environmental stewardship to help in achieve sustainable environment by CII expert assessor. Scoring was done based on the commitment and excellence in the best practices followed in these areas.
CII GOLD CERTIFICATION FOR 5S COMPLIANCE
5S is the basic foundation towards Production Excellence. It is a philosophy and a way of organizing and managing the work place and work flow for continuously improvising the efficiency by eliminating waste.
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Centre of Excellence for Competitiveness conducts National Level 5S Excellence award and certification program. Eligible companies should demonstrate their excellence in 5S philosophy during assessment process to get certified. A organization with 60%-85% score is eligible for Gold Certification.
Assessment and Award Selection Process:
- Appraisal of Self-Assessment Sheets by the Assessors
- On-site 5S Assessment
- Final Presentation by all participant companies